Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Unboxing the Bizarre, an Olbert Enterprises, LLC Company!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Unboxing the Bizarre's Website, located at unboxingthebizarre.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Unboxing the Bizarre if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United States of America. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Terms of Subscriptions
By subscribing to a product on the website , you acknowlege you are entering into a renewing contract. All subscriptions will renew automatically at the end of each term and be charged to the customers payment method on file, unless cancelled by the customer.
The subscription terms are available as follows:
- Monthly Plan - billed monthly - first payment is charged immediately and renewals are billed on the 10th of the month (can cancel anytime before the next month's renewal on the 10th)
- 3 Month Plan - Commitment Term 3 months billed monthly at a disounted rate - first payment is charged immediately and last 2 months are billed on the 10th of the month (can cancel anytime before the next renewal term; but initial commitment period of 3 months/payments must be fulfilled before the cancellation goes into effect by the next renewal; see below for more information on commitment terms)
- 6 Month Plan - Commitment Term 6 months billed monthly at a disounted rate - first payment is charged immediately and last 5 months are billed on the 10th of the month (can cancel anytime before the next renewal term; but initial commitment period of 6 months/payments must be fulfilled before the cancellation goes into effect by the next renewal; see below for more information on commitment terms)
- 12 Month Plan - Commitment Term 12 months billed monthly at a disounted rate - first payment is charged immediately and last 11 months are billed on the 10th of the month (can cancel anytime before the next renewal term; but initial commitment period of 12 months/payments must be fulfilled before the cancellation goes into effect by the next renewal; see below for more information on commitment terms)
3, 6, and 12 month subscriptions have built in discounts and are commitment terms. The 12 month commitment discount equals the equivalent of 1 free box. If you choose a 3, 6, or 12 month plan, you are agreeing to a commitment contract for the discounted rate; as such, you will be billed at the monthly price each month for the number of months selected. If you cancel before your commitment term has completed, you will continue to be billed monthly for, and receive the remaining boxes for the remainder of your term. The cancellation will take effect on your renewal date (i.e. a 12 month commitment cancelled after 8 months will continue to receive 4 more boxes which will be charged at the monthly price for the next 4 months; on the renewal at 12 months, the cancellation will go into effect).
Free Shipping/Free Gift
When free shipping is noted, it is for US shipments only. Shipments to Canada are at a reduced rate and all other countries must contact us for shipping availability and rates. From time-to-time, free gifts may be offered on multi-month purchases. These free gifts are guaranteed to be the item listed, but not necessarily the same colors or brands that may be depicted in pictures. All free items regardless of color or brand will be of the same comparable value. The free gift and free shipping offers are only available directly through unboxingthebizarre.com.
Unless otherwise stated, Unboxing the Bizarre, an Olbert Enterprises, LLC Company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on unboxingthebizarre.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from unboxingthebizarre.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Unboxing the Bizarre, Olbert Enterprises, LLC, and unboxingthebizarre.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Unboxing the Bizarre, Olbert Enterprises, LLC, and unboxingthebizarre.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Unboxing the Bizarre, Olbert Enterprises, LLC, and unboxingthebizarre.com
- Redistribute content from Unboxing the Bizarre, Olbert Enterprises, LLC, and unboxingthebizarre.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Unboxing the Bizarre and Olbert Enterprises, LLC does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Unboxing the Bizarre and Olbert Enterprises, LLC,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Unboxing the Bizarre and Olbert Enterprises, LLC shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Unboxing the Bizarre and Olbert Enterprises, LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Unboxing the Bizarre and Olbert Enterprises, LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking To Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Unboxing the Bizarre and Olbert Enterprises, LLC; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Olbert Enterprises, LLC. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 3-4 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Unboxing the Bizarre's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal Of Links From Our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.